Numerous tests, and a few freaking out machines, I now know I don't have asthma, but I don't know what's wrong with my breathing, or should I say lack there of. So tomorrow I'll have to go get my blood tested to see if it's thyroid problems or an iron deficiently (which is what they are thinking as of now). Then friday I get to go back in and find out what they think is going on. So hopefully they can figure it out, so I can start breathing again.
On the plus side, the doctor / doctors assistant were really nice, and I had my ipod so it wasn't too bad of a doctors visit.
But one the negative is that I am super exhausted from all the tests, and plus they put me on xanax because my heart rate was really high. They think I might be subconsciously stressing because I can't breathe, or my heart might be overcompensating because I can't breathe, it's working extra hard. Or something, I don't really recall. And the xanax also makes me tired. So until friday, I'll be pretty tried.
I want to sleep now, but it's not even 9. And if I go to sleep now I'll be getting up crazy early.
Is it bed time yet?

No comments:
Post a Comment