So Captain America,
I would highly recommend seeing it
The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk,
Dear god. Scariest day of my life. So let me start off by saying that there is only one thing I am scared of in this world, not dying, or spiders, or Ronald McDonald, it is falling. Like if I was to go skydiving, I would probably pass out, or maybe throw up, or cry, or possibly all three, though I don't know how that would work, and I probably don't want to. So back to the park. We got there and we went on one of those pirate ship rides that swings you back and fourth really high, and I was kinda freaking out when we would go down, I was like "Ooooooooooh crap." But then I was fine when we were going up. And afterwards I was all "Oh ya, I showed you ride! Ha!" And then the boys (my brother and his friend) were all "Let's go on that one." beachboardwalk.com/02_doubleshot.html So I looked and I was all "Oh shit ". This ride shoots you 125 ft in the air, then drop you down, just as fast. So they were all "Come one" very peer pressure style. Sorta like this, but not for smoking www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCdRk0o5yk
So I was all "Uhhh ok, why not?" I figured hey, I was on vacation, was that not the purpose, to do crazy stuff you wouldn't normally do? Then we waited in line for just about ever (seriously though, the lines were crazy long), and when it finally got to our turn, I was all "FBLKSUARLY38R7 QYWROFV HSFHS L8AFYA8!!! Why did I agree to this?!?!?!?!?"
It may look like I was smiling, but on the inside I was dying a little. So then it shot me up and I was all "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This guy. It starts off on the ground, flat, then raises up, and faces you out like that. My goodness, it was crazy, when it was going up, and I guess sideways is how you'd describe it, I was freaking out, going all "Why do I keep agreeing to this crazy stuff?" But then once it was in the air, it wasn't so bad. We also went on a few other rides, like a ferris wheel, this ski lift type of thing that takes you from one side of the park to the other, and a bumper car thing where you aren't supposed to hit each other? But I kept getting bombarded by this little boy who just kept laughing, so clearly it wasn't forbidden. But ya, it was a crazy day.
So that my friends, is why I haven't been on in a while. I didn't bring my laptop because I thought it might be too crowded with it, because we had 5 people, in a 5 seater car, plus all the bags. And I didn't know if we'd have wifi. We didn't. At time share places they have this corded internet thing that you can borrow (we didn't have to pay for it because we're "elite" whatever that means, well actually I know what it means, it makes us VIPS you could say), but it only worked one laptop at a time, and my dad was constantly on, so I don't know if I would have been able to get on anyways. But I'm back now!

No comments:
Post a Comment