Friday, July 22, 2011

The Avengers

I've recently started watching a tv show called The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes

My goodness, it's great! :D It's my new obsession. But it makes me sad because I ran out of episodes. I haven't heard anything about a season 2 yet, I even read somewhere that they weren't finished with season 1 which is weird because it came out in 2010. But then again, with the internet you never know what's true. So you think that by now there would be some sort of word about it. Either about it being over, or hearing about a second season. I would really appreciated some word about it Disney.

On a related note, I'm going to have to go see the new Captain America movie! I believe it came out today. So I think chances are pretty good I'll see it next week, as we're going on vacation and we always see a movie while we're on vacation. Plus we're all Marvel fans so I think out of all the movies that are out that, the odds for us seeing it are stacked in its favor.

I find it funny that it's called The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes because there is a similar show (also by Marvel) called The Fantastic 4 World's Greatest Heroes. Marvel seems to know where it's at, creating all these great and mighty heroes. Either that or they're just extremely cocky. Doesn't matter, I approve either way. :)

2 comments: