Thursday, June 2, 2011

Introducing, Me!

Well first off, let me say thank you for taking a peek at my little blog.


My name is Megan, and here are some things you should know about me:
-I love cats. I have a cat named Allegra. That's her. She's my baby.
-I also love my xbox. That's him. Though he now has a much better and nicer looking holder.
-I'm not very patient.
-If life were like a game, I'd be an elf, and a rouge. I just love elfs, I find them so beautiful, which definitely played into my extreme love of Fenris. And as for the rouge class, there are always locks to be picked, and sneakyness to be had, so it just works for me.
-I love video game romances (I could make a Fenris reference here, but I won't. Wait, that was one. Dang.)
-I'm sorta a dark person, not like "Oh, I have so many problems, I hate everything" but like if you give me the choice between black and white, about 99.9% of the time I'll pick black, it's my favorite color! I just always pick it, if you look in my closet most of the clothes/ shoes I own are on the dark side of the spectrum.
-I prefer coke to pepsi

I totally just took that off another blog I did for Roosterteeth
Maybe I should sleep now. It's getting close to 5 am.
But I will be back people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment