Friday, June 3, 2011

Moving soon

And I couldn't be more excited! :D
Aside from the fact that we're leaving this terrible, way too big for just the two of us, house. The new house isn't too far from where I live now, so it's not too bad, and the house is cute (I've only seen the outside, I slept through the meeting thing we had to see the inside of the house, but my mom tells me it's nice), and it has a fenced in backyard which is nice. And the best part, I think, or I guess the part I'm most excited about is the catio! I'm in the process of convincing my mom to let us put one in the backyard. Right now, she's pretty pro it. Just in due time. We have a lot of stuff to do before we install it. But my cat will be excited! She always is trying to sneak outside, then when she manages to, she gets in cat fights! And we don't like that! This way she can go outside and be safe! :D She'll love it. We know she wants to go outside and run around and all that, but we don't want her to go outside and keep getting hurt. My sister's cat is an indoor / outdoor cat (at my dad's house) and one time he was outside and got in a cat fight, and then he got a scratch and it got infected. And he had to get the cone of shame and this whole leg surgery and it was pretty expensive, and he didn't seem too happy about it.
Anyways, so I'm excited about the move. Also I get to paint my room this time. I'm thinking a pastel yellow, on three of the four walls, and having my main wall be zebra print :)
And those are my thoughts for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment