Thursday, June 9, 2011

My sleeping schedule

As of late, has been pretty off. I've been staying up till four of five most day, and sometimes up until about seven or eight. So the other day I thought I could fix this by staying up all night, and that way by the time night came around, I'd be completely wiped out, and ready for bed. So I did it. But then sometime between eight to ten I fell asleep and woke up around noon. But by the end of the day, I was pretty tired. So I went to bed around 1 or 2. A sort of normal time for me. Then around five in the morning, when my mom gets up to get ready for work, I was awoken by her dog peeing in my doorway. So much for getting sleep. So I yelled at my mom that he was peeing. And she was all mad, but not because he went to the bathroom inside, but because she didn't let him out in time.
You see, Rex, aka ^This guy^. Was recently fixed, so he's on this medication that makes him eat and drink a lot more. Which in turn means he has to go to the bathroom more. And since my mom goes to bed around nine, and gets up around five, that's like eight hours he has to hold it. So then we decided that I'd let him out in the middle of the night. So now around one or two, I let him out to go to the bathroom. Which again doesn't help my sleeping schedule, because it makes me get up and go do something instead of just laying there, but I don't mind so much. I'd rather have to let him out at night than have to clean up after him in the morning. But I guess we only have about a week or so of this medication left. I look forward to the day I no longer have to get up in the middle of the night, and go out in the cold Oregon weather, and wait about five plus minutes for him to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment