Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Megan fail.

Soooooooo, as you know I'm in the middle of a move. Ok well actually we're done with the old house, but we have boxes and bags around the house. So yesterday I attempted to do one of these jumps 

...
Bad idea. My foot got caught on a bag, and I fell flat on my face. I'm sure it must have been hilarious to see. But I was too busy crying to notice. You know for carpet, that stuff was surprisingly very hard. I swear it must have had like hardcore cement under that thing! So now I have a massive band aid on my knee. Only the right one though, I think that's where I landed. The left knee is scratched up too, but not as bad, so I didn't need one for it.

Looking back now, I laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment