For our new house. I'm am so excited! We're not done packing yet, but we have until the end of June to be out. We're pretty dang far along though. I already have a bedroom and a bathroom completely done. And the other rooms have a bit of stuff but I've packed a lot of what's in them. Like my room is almost done but I have a tv in here that is too heavy for me to move, and so there is the dresser under it that I can't move because I can't move the tv. And I have a couple of boxes and some other stuff in here. Our dining room (I use the name loosely, we've never actually used it as one) is filled with packed boxes. Tons of them. Keep in mind, our house is massive and filled with lots of stuff. So I'll post some pictures of the house tomorrow (hopefully, and if not then soon), we won't start moving until my mom gets off of work tomorrow night, so I may be a bit too busy tomorrow - or by the time we get there the lighting might not be great (outside) but rest assured, I will get pictures eventually. :)
And with that I bid you adieu.

No comments:
Post a Comment